cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Jetty appears to die
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 14:08:21 GMT
I had not copied the endorsed jars to the java endorsed library.

The instructions only mention the xalan libraries which had already done
to get Lenya working(as far as it does). They do not mention that all of
the endorsed libraries must be copied.

I abandoned Jetty and focused on Tomcat because the logging is better.
Once I did that and copied the jars, cocoon works except for a missing
sdocbook file which prevents the docbook samples from working. At least
that it what I found so far.

Now to start mucking about and breaking the application side of things.
Aligators killed - I think I originally came here to drain the swamp.

Ron