cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "g[R]eK" <g...@bluebottle.com>
Subject Re: HTMLGenerator for parameter-data
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 00:07:41 GMT
Benjamin Boksa napisaƂ(a):

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a simple way to transform HTML which came from a form
> to XML.
>
> Is there an easy way to do this (maybe some kind of generator)?

If it cames from textarea you would be interested in using
ModuleSource[1], but if it cames from file input you should take a look
at PartSource[2], both used with HTMLGenerator. Using module source
would be like this:
<map:generate type="html" src="module:request-param:yourhtmlfield"/>
[...]

I'm not sure about syntax because documentation is poor, maybe some
simple investigation in implementation is needed to obtain details.

Hope that helps

[1]
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/components/source/impl/ModuleSource.html
[2]