cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Dynamic SVG bar graph
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 20:52:04 GMT
On 26.07.2005 19:50, Jarry Liu wrote:

> Yes, I can also add some html stuff in svg file to reach my goal. What
> I mostly concern is how I can output html and svg in the same page. Is
> there any other serializer I can use to show svg except "svgxml"?

 From what I see FragmentExtractor* is really the wrong for you. But
there is nothing special about the svgxml serializer, it's only a
special xml serializer with doctype set correctly.

If you can view HTML with embedded SVG I guess you have a newer browser
or a special viewer that probably understands XHTML too. At the end this
means serializing the complete XML (HTML + embedded SVG) with the XHTML
serializer should work.

Joerg