cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Becker <jonnybec...@gmx.net>
Subject [CForms] - Design question
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 13:35:14 GMT
Hi,

I've got a couple of questions concerning CFoms.

I've got a form which holds two date and an integer field.
Either the two date fields or the integer field has to be filled out.
If the date fields are filled out, the first date has to be 'smaller or
equal' than the second date.

Question 1.:
How do achieve the: "Either the two date fields or the integer field has
to be filled out".

Question 2.:
How do achieve the: "The first date has to be 'smaller or equal' than
the second date".

Question 3.:
After success I want to call either function aaa (if dates were filled
in) or function bbb (if integer was filled in). How can I manage this?

My Forms-Definition so far:

<fd:widgets>
         <fd:field id="date1">
                <fd:datatype base="date">