cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Philippe Guillard <pguill...@citycita.net>
Subject Re: Upload within a Cocoon Portal
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 03:52:37 GMT
Hi,

Unfortunately i can't find the original mail explaining this, but i
suppose you get what i get, even in release 2.1.7, so this is what i did :

Change
cocoon-2.1.7/src/blocks/portal/java/org/apache/cocoon/portal/transformation/CopletTransformer.java

You should see
if ( enctype== null || "application/x-www-form-urlencoded".equals(enctype))
you replace change to
if ( enctype== null || "application/x-www-form-urlencoded".equals(enctype)|| "multipart/form-data".equals(enctype))

I can't tell why multipart/form-data is not handled neither if this is the way to do, but
it worked for me...

Phil