cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [portal] Workflow integration best practice?
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 03:27:02 GMT
Funny you should ask that.  I was evaluating workflow engines just a few
weeks ago.  We basically came to the conclusion that that was not what
we wanted.  Way too oriented towards web services for what we wanted.  I
am currently in the process of trying to get Drools working in
conjunction with javaflow.  I already got it to work by invoking it as
an action, but it would be a lot nicer if you could put sendPageAndWait
calls in the rules.

Ralph