cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Lutz <mat...@gmx.at>
Subject CForms: Accessing javaflow continuation or session from java event handler...
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:05:41 GMT
Hi list !

I use java as flow language, not javascript. This forces me to use java
in all places, where javascript is used in the samples, and my problem
are action event listeners. I managed to write a event listener in java,
accessing all the form elements via the event param, but...

How do I access the session, or the application ?

Or even better, how do I access the instance of my javaflow class, to
set some class variables ?

As I don't like to convert all my flow code to javascript ... Help
please :-) !

thanks,
tom