cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geert Josten <Geert.Jos...@daidalos.nl>
Subject Re: Opening a PDF in a two page Spread view in a browser
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 15:02:57 GMT
Does this require special rendering or are you just trying to make Adobe Acrobat or Reader
pop up in
a specific viewer mode?

In case of the latter, you might find the following page useful. (don't ask me where I got
it from,
I just stumbled across it and applied it immediately for my own benefit.. :D )

http://www.rdpslides.com/psfaq/FAQ00050.htm

Cheers

--
Geert.Josten@Daidalos.nl
IT-consultant at Daidalos BV, Bleiswijk (NL)

http://www.daidalos.nl/
tel:+31-(0)10-850 12 00
fax:+31-(0)10-850 11 99

GPG: 1024D/12DEBB50