cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Philippe Guillard <pguill...@citycita.net>
Subject Non XML String
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2005 09:37:27 GMT
Hi,

I want to diplay a non XML String with XSP (That string containing HTML
code retrieved from text/blob field in database). Sure i could escape it
but i'd like to render the style, so transfom that String into XHTML.
I don't know how to deal with this, any idea?. I usually use JTidy in
HTMLGenerator when i want to get some external file. But in that case  i
would need to transform that String at the point to render it.

Example below, works as long as the HTML code is hopefully well formed :

<xsp:logic>String bodytag= <![CDATA[ "<root>" + postBean.getPostBody() +
"</root>" ]]></xsp:logic>
<!-- No xsp:expr to avoid escaping -->

Phil