cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geert Josten <Geert.Jos...@daidalos.nl>
Subject Re: where can i find the java source files generated from xsp pages?
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:41:38 GMT
You might want to lookup the work-dir setting in web.xml. Most typically, you will find such
files
somewhere in D:\Temp\Jetty__8080__\cocoon-files\...

Cheers

philipp_rossmanith@web.de wrote:

> hi,
>
> i'm trying to get a grip on xsp and logicsheet programming and would
> hence like to take a look at the java source files which are generated
> from xsp pages before they are compiled.
>
> i'm running cocoon 2.1.7 standalone ("cocoon.bat servlet"). according
> to the ibm xsp tutorial
> (http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/edu/x-dw-xxsp-i.html), the
> filename of the generated source should be something like
> "<xsp_filename>_xsp.java". i've been searching my cocoon directory but
> couldn't find anything. however, in the tutorial, cocoon is run as a
> servlet in a tomcat server.
>
> the "xsp logicsheet guide" mentions an entry in the cocoon.properties
> file, but in my cocoon.properties no entry specifying the repository
> directory can be found, neither.
>
> i've been also looking into cocoon.xconf and the user mail archives, but
> with no result.
>
> can anybody help to resolve the issue?
>
> thanks in advance,
> ciao, philipp

Geert.Josten@Daidalos.nl
IT-consultant at Daidalos BV, Bleiswijk (NL)

http://www.daidalos.nl/
tel:+31-(0)10-850 12 00
fax:+31-(0)10-850 11 99

GPG: 1024D/12DEBB50