cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Philippe Guillard <pguill...@citycita.net>
Subject Re: [Cocoon portal] problem in coplet redirect
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 08:30:54 GMT
Hi,

I did this long time ago, from my memories i would suggest :
1. To refresh the coplet directly, use a cl:link or bookmark, then you
can set the cachingURI coplet temporaryURI to the "beginning of the
form" url. Page label will not.
2. If you want a form that gives a result with a "ok" button, click on
it and return to the same refreshed form, you can do :
while(true) {
    showForm()
    sendPage()
}
3. Personnally i wanted to handle this situation : user fills the form,
submit, sees the result, goes elsewhere and come back with the form sown
again : i invalidated the CachingURI coplet's cache in flow

Hope it helps,

Phil

Angelo Immediata wrote:

>Hi; first of all thnks for your replay.
>I'm giving to you a lot of annoyance... sorry but we have some problem with the pageLabel
method. Of course we have all these problems because it's a little time we are studing this
block so we don't know exactly how it works.

>However we are using this link for going again to the home page:

>Now i don't want to return to the state it was... i'ld like to restart my flow. Is this
possible? If so how can i do?
>Thanks.
>   Angelo

I have had some problems in the link rewriting and now i have this other problem..
>>>I have this code in my site home page:
>>>
>>>var cid = cocoon.parameters["copletId"];
>>>var comune=null;
>>>var selectionForm = new Form("formDefinitions/sceltaComuni.xml");
>>>selectionForm.showForm( "SelezioneEnte.jx");
>>>var comune=selectionForm.lookupWidget("listaComuni").getValue();
>>>print("com="+comune);
>>>cocoon.redirectTo( "portal?pageLabel="+comune , true);
>>>
>>>The redirect works fine; it lets me to change page... but when i try to return
to the home page i have seen a strain behavior; it seems to me that in the home page the coplet
doesn't start from the beginning; that is the coplet doesn't execute the code "new Form ("formDefinitions/sceltaComuni.xml");"
moreover if i don't put a required field in the form definition "sceltaComuni.xml" the portal
blocks goes in a never ending loop.

>>>I have tried to disable the CachingURICoplet cache (moreover since i have not
understood how to change it form configuration parameters i have modified the CachingURICopletAdapter.java
class) but i doesn't work again.