cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Messing, Elad" <elad.mess...@eml-d.villa-bosch.de>
Subject WG: Session attributes from JXTemplate
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 08:26:05 GMT
Sorry, just noticed that I have sent the "Session Action" with comment
commented. (removed the comment below now)
In my code it is not commented, so it seems this is not the problem..

Any ideas ?

________________________________

Von: Messing, Elad
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2005 18:13
An: users@cocoon.apache.org
Betreff: Session attributes from JXTemplate

Hello all
        It seems that I am missing something here:
        I would like to access some session data from JXTemplate in my
application.
        Here is my sitemap:
    <map:pipeline>
      <map:act type="session">
        <map:parameter name="action" value="create"/>
      </map:act>
        <map:match pattern="session.html">
          <map:generate type="jx" src="content/session.html"/>
          <map:serialize/>
        </map:match>
        When I call session.html a session is started , and than JX
generator is generating the session.html file :
session debug file
time : ${cocoon.session.creationTime} ID: ${cocoon.session.id}
new ?
<jx:if test="${cocoon.session.isNew()}">
        session is new.
</jx:if>

No - no matter what I do I cannot get the session data. I am not even
sure it is opened ! On the other hand - I also do not get "session is
new" as well...

"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd
<http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd> ">
session debug file