cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Olivier NOUGUIER <olivier.nougu...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: Using a transformer on XSP
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:04:48 GMT
hi
AFAIK, if XSP output is html you should *only* serialize, transformation are xml ===> xml
(not sure?)

> Message du 20/07/05 16:53
> De : "Stewart, Gary" <Gary.Stewart@luht.scot.nhs.uk>
> A : users@cocoon.apache.org
> Copie &agrave; :
> Objet : Using a transformer on XSP
>
> Hi there,
>
> I'm relatively new to using Cocoon and was still getting to grips with some of the basics.

> I have an XSP page and it does its thing just fine. However what I was hoping to do was
to take the generated HTML from the XSP page and then pass it to another transformer to further
process the HTML before serializing to the client. Is there a transformer that takes an XSP
input and generates the code for the client or is it only performed during serialization?