cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bazeley, John" <jbaze...@bloomberg.com>
Subject RE: Stream Generator / uploading UTF-8 encoded chinese files
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 13:00:26 GMT
Hi Lionel,

> Hi,
>
> you can configure the encoding like this :
> Did you configure the <form-encoding> in web.xml ?

I have tried both UTF-8 and utf-8 for form-encoding.
container encoding remains at 8859 (web.xml says to leave as-is)

> Did you try using the action :  setCharacterEncoding (at the start of
> you pipeline) ?

I am using sitemap.xmap only, not flowscript or xsp. Is there a way to
set this up in the sitemap file?

> Did you open your document with Ultraedit to see what's the encoding ?

I tried this just now. U8-DOS is displayed in the status bar. I
don't use ultraedit so if you need any more info from it, you need
to tell me how!

> Lionel

Cheers, John