cocoon-users mailing list archives

From philipp_rossman...@web.de
Subject where can i find the java source files generated from xsp pages?
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:16:11 GMT
hi,

i'm trying to get a grip on xsp and logicsheet programming and would
hence like to take a look at the java source files which are generated
from xsp pages before they are compiled.

i'm running cocoon 2.1.7 standalone ("cocoon.bat servlet"). according
to the ibm xsp tutorial
(http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/edu/x-dw-xxsp-i.html), the
filename of the generated source should be something like
"<xsp_filename>_xsp.java". i've been searching my cocoon directory but
couldn't find anything. however, in the tutorial, cocoon is run as a
servlet in a tomcat server.

the "xsp logicsheet guide" mentions an entry in the cocoon.properties
file, but in my cocoon.properties no entry specifying the repository
directory can be found, neither.

i've been also looking into cocoon.xconf and the user mail archives, but
with no result.

can anybody help to resolve the issue?

thanks in advance,
ciao, philipp