cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Steinar Jonsson <sjons...@online.no>
Subject Re: javaflow exception
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 18:57:03 GMT
Hi,

I've just struggled with something similar. In my case it seemed to be
related to lines in my code such as:

SomeClass someObject = null;

Rewriting all such lines got rid of the exception. I haven't yet figured out
why this should be a problem, but suspect it has to do with the magic
Cocoon performs on your class to make it work with continuations.

Regards
Steinar Jonsson