cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joose Vettenranta <jo...@iki.fi>
Subject cforms problem when trying jx
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 10:10:05 GMT
Hi,

I changed in sitemap <map:trasform type="cforms" /> -> <map:transform
type="jx" />

Then I added <jx:import uri="resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/
generation/template.jx"/> in to the template file.

Then when calling that forms page from flow I get this error msg:

pipeline.: resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/generation/template.jx:
25:15:TypeError: org.mozilla.javascript.UniqueTag@706b5c69: NOT_FOUND
is not a function. (resource://org/apache/cocoon/components/flow/
javascript/fom/fom_system.js; line 19)

Where to try to find the problem?

Thanks,

Joose

--
"Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else!"
* http://iki.fi/joose/ * joose@iki.fi * +358 44 561 0270 *