cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Getting a comma in my numbers
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 06:18:25 GMT
Try using:

<fb:value id="year"   path="@year">
  <fd:convertor datatype="integer" type="plain"/>
</fb:value>

in your form binding file.  Convertors can also have
embedded patterns - see:

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/forms/binding.html#fb%3Avalue

>>> bruce@callenish.com 2005/06/02 12:55:26 AM >>>
I'm using Cocoon forms, and every time I have a number in a field it is
coming back formatted with commas embedded in the number. This also
means that the numbers are being truncated, since I have a maximum
length on them. So I have a year field that I fill in with "2005", and
when I get it out of the form it claims to be "2,00".  How do I turn off
this behaviour?

This is with cocoon 2.1.7. Thanks for any help.