cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stavros Kounis <skou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using XSP
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2005 11:57:22 GMT
hi peeths

XSP was the only way generate dynamic content in cocoon's early days.
After flow and jx templates most of people here have leave XSP. In
some threads in this list (or dev) has been discussed if XSP must be
deprecated or not. If i remember correctly the final conclusion was
that XSP will not be deprecated but ever less people (developers) will
suport/maintain it.

BTW if it feet in your needs you can stil use it (it's stable).

regards

stavros

On 6/25/05, Peeths <anoop_clt@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> hi ,
>
>   i was going through the xsp , document , and found
> that we'll be able to use this for generating dynamic
> pages as well as logicsheets , but in the four
> concerns were exactly we can use that , wheather it is
> for the content or style , i have developed an
> application in cocoon using jx file , js file and
> normal xml , in that i didnt need this xsp page , were
> exactly we'll be using this xsp .
>
> Regards
> Peeths

Stavros Kounis                        Osmosis networks & consulting
http://tools.osmosis.gr/blog          http://www.osmosis.gr