cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dan Durkin <ddur...@scilearn.com>
Subject Re: Directory includes
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 20:20:53 GMT
If your going to dynamically generate a sitemap just to get an aggregate
   with all you files as parts, this seems like a bad idea.  ( you can
do it but, why? )

Have you tried, Derek's solution previously mentioned in this thread
with the directory generator with the cinclude transformer?

I've used this type of approach and it has worked very well even with a
relatively large number of large xml files where the files themselves
can be somewhat large.

good luck.