cocoon-users mailing list archives

From oceatoon <t.katelb...@systheo.com>
Subject Access Generator parameters without JX nore XSL ?
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:47:54 GMT
Hi

I feel oakward asking this, since it seems so obvious, but I don't beleive
it is possible???
How do I retreive the value of my parameter directly in my generate without
using either JX nore XSL:

<map:generate src="....">
        <map:parameter name="coco" value="oon"/>
</...

I have been using JX till now to retreive my parameter with
${cocoon.parameters.coco} but we are trying to step away from JX now, and I
realise that I don't know how to retreive my parameters value directly
through the generator ? is this possible ? offcourse XSL and JX is no
problem ,  but I'd like to get them straight in the generator ?

Thanks for the thoughts.

Tibor