cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Aleksander Bandelj <aleksander.band...@academa.si>
Subject Re: Acegi Security
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:12:40 GMT
Yes, we use Acegi and cocoon. Actually, I wonder why anyone would see
this as a problem - acegi http security is just a sequence of servlet
filters and cocoon is a servlet ... is there a way for that not to work
together ? :)

You just put Acegi stuff in web.xml and spring configuration and you are
rockin'.

As for real cocoon-acegi integration, we have written simple selector,
so we can write:

<map:select type="user-role">
         <map:when test="admin">
		<map:redirect-to uri="http://www.apache.org"/>
         </map:when>
     	<map:when test="user">
		 <map:redirect-to uri="http://www.google.com"/>
  	</map:when>
</map:select>

And we use it from flowscript by calling Acegi API directly. Simple,
isn't it ? :)