cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Yves Vindevogel <yves.vindevo...@implements.be>
Subject Re: Graphs in Cocoon based upon database
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 15:49:38 GMT
Well, I've written my own XSL files to render my content, based on my
descriptions.
if i want to use Forrest, I need to rewrite all my XML files.
As I was saying, I'm using the same techniques and principles, but only
with my own XSL files.
And they are for a specific purpose, namely data reporting in a web
page based upon a database

Plus, I don't know how Forrest handles data reports like mine.