cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cocon and WebServices
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 19:06:08 GMT
2005/6/2, Jan Hinzmann <jan@geeksonly.de>:
> :o)
> I'm happy, that I have infected you with the cocoon-webservice-virus and that
> now there is someone out there, who can potentially help me, wehen I get in
> trouble.

:-) Just one small question. Have you tried to use Axis as a library
(not the cocoon block) from flowscript ? I don't know Axis very well
but I can't believe it's not possible to use it to do what you did
using JXTemplates and XSLT. Because the problem with your approach is
that we can only use a very small part of SOAP capacities.
I'd just like to know if you've searched that way, to know whether
it's worth having a look.

--
Sebastien ARBOGAST