cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Owen Tallman <owen.tall...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with enum and CForms selection-list
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 14:09:41 GMT
You're right! Thank you Ugo.

Is there a DTD for these and other forms-related document types that I
can refer to? The URI reference for the namespace prefix -

<fd:form xmlns:fd="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#definition"

doesn't resolve for me. I would much prefer to validate these
documents - even mentally, if not programmatically - before deploying
them, as it would save hours of debugging time. I haven't been able to
locate it (the documentation doesn't cover it sufficiently).

Incidentally, having corrected my spelling (as well as nesting), I
wonder if you'll appreciate the irony of the spelling of Opne Source
Zone in your signature?

Thanks again!

Owen