cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Yves Vindevogel <yves.vindevo...@implements.be>
Subject Re: Graphs in Cocoon based upon database
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:19:54 GMT
Hi Ross,

I'm certainly willing to take a look at it.  I will eventually chose
one (forrest, fins, ....)
I have another possibility outside cocoon, and that is using the R
language on my postgres database.

For now, I would like to go with Cocoon, if it is fast enough, because
I can re-use my existing xml descriptions of the pages (the graphs are
the same as the pages, but graphical)

Can you provide me with a link so I can see what Forrest is capable of ?

Yves