cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos M. S. Bento Nogueira" <cm...@student.dei.uc.pt>
Subject RE: cforms: date element not on top!
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2005 02:03:29 GMT
Hello again Gary and other cocoon users.

I've tried to edit the xsl references to the css and other js files, but
something very odd happens.

This uri on forms-calendars-styling.xsl
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{$resources-uri}/css/forms-calendar.css"/>

is producing this request
#request# GET http://localhost:8080/cocoon/reports/resources/css/forms-calendar.css

and although the file is there, nothing new happens, that is, the
suggested "z-index:100;" change doesn't produce any effect.

More curious is the fact that if the file isn't on
/cocoon/reports/resources/css/
no error is reported!!

TIA,
CN

ps: If you're using cforms with radio buttons maybe this wiki can come in
hand  http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CformsRadioButtonsFormatting
Enjoy.Just posted it now.