cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos M. S. Bento Nogueira" <cm...@student.dei.uc.pt>
Subject Exception: Saxon requires an XML parser that reports the QName of each element
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2005 17:37:42 GMT
Hello cocoon users!
I'm forwarding a msg i sent to the mulberrytech xsl list. Although i believed
this is a xsl question, from Michael Kay words i believe some help is necessary
from the cocoon list as well.
Note that i'm using a xsl files from the cforms examples provided with cocoon.

TIA,
CN

> Hello xsl users.
>
> I'm using saxon8 with cocoon 2.1.7. and i can't get rid of
> the following
> exception:
> org.xml.sax.SAXException: Saxon requires an XML parser that
> reports the
> QName of each element
>
> Browsing the web and i found this never answered post in the cocoon
> mailing list:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=103799087924525&w=2
>
> and an incomplete tip to solve the problem at:
> http://xmlfr.org/communautes/dev/listes/dev/2004/01/0034.html
>
> When and how should i use the fn:escape-uri ?? I believe this
> is a pure xsl problem so i posted this question here.
>
> TIA,
> CarlosN.
>
> ps: No i can't use other parser...

Michael Kay stated the following :