cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos M. S. Bento Nogueira" <cm...@student.dei.uc.pt>
Subject RE: cforms: date element not on top!
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2005 00:14:29 GMT
Thanks for your reply Gary.

I don't see how adding a line to a file in the source will do the trick
unless you are assuming i must compile cocoon. Is this assumption true?
I've been browsing the web again for this problem and found a post that
confirms that the trick you are using is the correct one :))
My question now is, where should this forms-calendar.css file be placed??

I've edited the source of my generated html page and it seems this file
should be in href="resources/css/forms-calendar.css"
(i assumed this is refering to cocoon/resources...)
but it didn't work.

How are the css stylesheets being loaded on cforms??? Except for the
main.css file which is where it is supposed to be, the other css
aren't on their respective paths...:S

TIA,
CarlosN.