cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos M. S. Bento Nogueira" <cm...@student.dei.uc.pt>
Subject cforms tag limitation
Date Sat, 11 Jun 2005 02:54:40 GMT
I've been trying to define a way to define the look of a table using
cforms. By the look of a table i mean the number of columns and rows.

I particulary wanted to define a row tab inside a selection list,
which would fire an if on my xsl who in turn would insert an <tr> tag
on the resulting html.After countless atemps i'm starting to
believe that there is "something" blocking definition of extra tags(like the
row tag i wanted) inside a selection list.Is this true?If it is how can i
overcome it??

This was my latest attempt:

form1.xml
<fd:widget>
(..)
<fd:field id="sexo_opcoes">
     	<fd:selection-list>
          	<fd:item value="Masc."/>
 		<row>
 		</row>
          	<fd:item value="Fem."/>
form1_template_action.xml
<fi:group>
<fi:styling type="tabs"/>
 	<fi:items>
 		<fi:group> (each group represents one tab)
(...)
<ft:widget id="sexo_opcoes">
 	<fi:styling list-type="radio" list-orientation="horizontal">
(...)
forms-field-styling.xsl
<xsl:template
match="fi:field[fi:selection-list][fi:styling/@list-type='radio']"
priority="2">
(...)
<xsl:for-each select="descendant-or-self::fi:item">

 	<xsl:for-each select="preceding-sibling::*">
 		<xsl:if test="//fi:item">
 		<xsl:text>Encontrei: </xsl:text>
 		</xsl:if>
 	</xsl:for-each>

Note: this if test, works with //fi:item but not with //row
which means that row is somewhere "lost" although it is in the scope of
preceding-sibling...

TIA,
CarlosN.