cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos M. S. Bento Nogueira" <cm...@student.dei.uc.pt>
Subject Re: cforms:widget inside table doesn't work
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2005 18:17:24 GMT

To anyone who might come across the same problem here is the answer, and
another question : how can i see the widget's labels together with the
widget inside the table? I'm using the
provided xsl stylsheet from cocoon 2.1.7 examples at
cocoon\samples\blocks\forms\resources\forms-page-styling.xsl

form1_template.xml(answer to the former question)
<fi:group>
<fi:styling type="tabs"/>
<fi:state>
<ft:widget id="tab-state"/>