cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tao Jiang <T.Ji...@staff.citi.unsw.edu.au>
Subject how to keep html tag in transform? please help
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 02:16:15 GMT
Hello all,

We are using cocoon to transform data from ldap into xml then use xslt to
transform the xml to html to display on Web.  We are having a problem with
html tag in ldap data.  The html tag such as <i> is transform into
&lt;i&gt; in xml.  So I can not use xslt to transform the html tag.  It
will just display <i> on the Web.  Can anyone please give me some idea how
to keep the html tag in xml?  Is it possible???  Or if there is a way to
convert &lt;i&gt; back to <i>.  We just need the html formating to show on
the Web.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,
Tao