cocoon-users mailing list archives

From ian.d.stew...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: cocoon sitemap issue
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 20:48:48 GMT
Don't know if it's related or not, but BR is an empty element, so it needs
to be either <BR> (HTML 4.01) or <br/> (XHTML 1.0), not </br>.

HTH,
Ian

"what if the terrorists' base of operation turns out to be Detroit? Would
we declare war on the state of Michigan? I suppose we'd have to."
-- Senator John S. McCain
US Vows to Defeat Whoever It Is We're At War With

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

                      sree bab

                      <sreebabu31@yahoo        To:       users@cocoon.apache.org

                      .com>                    cc:

                                               Subject:  cocoon sitemap issue

                      06/30/2005 04:38

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      users

My current application puts the below html string in request:

Once the request goes thru cocoon pipelines, i expect the html page to
show:

Test Application
TEL: 222-090-2109

TEL:
</b> 222-090-2109 value.

I viewed the source and am seeing all the &lt;br&gt; in source, still cant
understand what is the reason behind this vague behaviour

Any help would be grately appreciated.

Regards,
Babu

Yahoo! Sports