cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Angelo Immediata" <angelo...@libero.it>
Subject Re: Cocoon portal
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 17:21:04 GMT
Hi; i have found where this link is changed; it's in the java class PageLabelLinkService.java..
i have modified it (i attach my new version... but i'm not sure that it works very well i
must test it); the problem, now is that i can't take the request parameter called sid in the
request..... this thing will make me become crazy....
Can anybody help me?
Thanks.