cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Angelo Immediata" <angelo...@libero.it>
Subject Re: Cocoon portal
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 09:19:33 GMT
Hi... thanks again for your replay... i'm still tring to understand why i have this feature...
i have enabled the portal log and i attach it to this mail in order that you can see it and
i have setted to DEBUG the access log.
I attach them to this mail.. the next step is to start form the source and try all the steps
by JBuilder debbugger in order to see why even if in my jx page i have this link:
atcher&amp;sid=3DS077'>Utilizza il servizio</a>
if i see the html version of this page i have:
<A
href=3D"http://localhost:8080/pmm/portal/por=
tal?cocoon-portal-event=3D15&amp;pageLabel=3Dmare"
xmlns:coplet=3D"http=
://apache.org/cocoon/portal/coplet/1.0">Utilizza il
servizio</A> (I also attach the page .html generated).
If you have any idea... i'll accept it; however i thank you very much for your availability
and your patience.
Thanks,
Angelo