cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Angelo Immediata" <angelo...@libero.it>
Subject Re: Cocoon portal
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 07:26:11 GMT
Hi first of all thanks for your replay; i have attached my portal-user-anonymous.xml located
in the layout directory and my .jx page
I start from page called "Home"; then by using a javascript menu i call the page called "mare";
i call "mare" by using this link in the javascript:
insDoc(aux1, gLnk("R", "> Stazioni del mare", "portal?pageLabel=mare"));

then in this label i have the .jx i have attached where i try to call the page called "dispatcher"
but when i pass on the link by the mouse i see that the link is "portal?pageLabel=mare" and
if i click it the coplet goes in error.
Thanls for your help.