cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Angelo Immediata" <angelo...@libero.it>
Subject Cocoon portal
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2005 07:41:18 GMT
Hi all; i'm using cocoon version 2.1.7; i'm using the portal blocks and CachingUriCoplets;
now, even if i have several problems, the greatest is this one: i have several pages (that
is several named-item in the portal-user-anonymous.xml file); i have used the pageLabel link
handler; in a my cocoon application that i have inserted under the portal block i have this
link (this is in a jx file):

I have arrived to this page from the home page by using a menu and the pageLabel method; well
this link doesn't make me change page... i think that by seeing pageLabel=..... the Link Engine
will make me to change page instead it's not so... can anybody help me?
Thanks