cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Janet Yvan <Yja...@dsmdir.cea.fr>
Subject RE: Directory includes
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 08:10:30 GMT
I have a directory which contains many XML files which contain each one
element of the newsboard I want to display. So I need to do something like
<map:generate type="file" src="/my_directory/*.xml" element="my_element"/>

One told me this would'nt work neither would <map:generate type="directory"
src="/my_directory/"/> which would only returns a file listing. What I need
is the whole content of the files, not only some pieces of information, just
as if I did something like what follows but without specifying any of the
filenames which may evolve from time to time, depending on submissions...
<map:aggregate element="my_element">
 <map:part src="/my_directory/file1.xml"/>
 <map:part src="/my_directory/file2.xml"/>
 <map:part src="/my_directory/fileN.xml"/>
</map:aggregate>