cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jeroen Reijn" <j.re...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: how to keep html tag in transform? please help
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 09:54:20 GMT
Tao,

you could try to use:

<xsl:value-of select="." disable-output-escaping="yes"/>

Greetz,

Jeroen

-----Original Message-----
From: Tao Jiang [mailto:T.Jiang@staff.citi.unsw.edu.au]
Posted At: Monday, June 27, 2005 4:03 AM
Posted To: Cocoon User List
Conversation: how to keep html tag in transform? please help
Subject: how to keep html tag in transform? please help

Hello all,

We are using cocoon to transform data from ldap into xml then use xslt to transform the xml
to html to display on Web.  We are having a problem with html tag in ldap data.  The html
tag such as <i> is transform into &lt;i&gt; in xml.  So I can not use xslt to
transform the html tag.  It will just display <i> on the Web.  Can anyone please give
me some idea how to keep the html tag in xml?  Is it possible???

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,
Tao