cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Yves Vindevogel <yves.vindevo...@implements.be>
Subject Re: Graphs in Cocoon based upon database
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 16:43:02 GMT
You saw my XML file.  How do you integrate that in Forrest ?
I'm now using some entries in my sitemap, probably doing the same thing
as you do in Forrest.

The Forrest Chart plugin does not really exist.  It's a plugin that can
be used in Cocoon and in Forrest.
IMHO Forrest is just an approach how to use Cocoon.

Now, all this is not beside the point.  I'm looking for a plugin and I
do not see the use of Forrest in my project.