cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brent Johnson <bljohn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hashtables in JXTemplates
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:29:57 GMT
> But you can iterate over a Collection :-)  Is there a reason you can't
> use HashMap instead of Hashtable?  If you can, then it should work just
> fine!

Good point.  I ended up just creating a basic Javabean that
encapsulates the data then I just pass an ArrayList of these beans to
the JXTemplate and iterate over that.  It seems to work, but involves
some hardcoding in the flowscript which I'm not too happy about :)

> IIRC, this is because size() is a JEXL built-in, so that's what you're
> gettting instead of your Hashtable'size() or whatever.

Aha!  I should have thought of that since I ran into the same issue
with the delete() function.

Thanks for the help,

- Brent