cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brent Johnson <bljohn...@gmail.com>
Subject Hashtables in JXTemplates
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 18:08:14 GMT
I'm having a serious problem trying to use a Hashtable-like datatype
in a JXTemplate.  First I tried populating a java.util.Hashtable in
flowscript, then passed that to the JXTemplate.  But apparently I cant
loop through an Enumeration using a jx:forEach.  When I try I just get
a single iteration of type:

org.apache.cocoon.generation.JXTemplateGenerator$JXTExpression@fe9ad1

I also have a Hashtable implementation in Javascript.  I include my
hashtable.js in my sitemap, populate it in my flowscript, this pass
this on to the JXTemplate.  When I try to access the size() function
for the JS object in my JXT I get the following:

size() : unknown type : class org.mozilla.javascript.NativeObject

But I can access the size() function in the flowscript just fine, just
doesn't seem to work in the JXTemplate when I try with something like
${menuitems.size()}.

Any ideas?  Thanks,

- Brent