cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [GT2005] News, vote and more news
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 15:55:34 GMT
Hi,

On 17 Jun 2005, at 15:41, Steven Noels wrote:

> Now, about the vote: we have rooms reserved for the entire first week
> of October, but need to decide on the first or last part of the week.
> So please indicate your preference (and reply to the dev list for
> easier counting):
>
> Yes, I'm thinking of attending the Cocoon GetTogether 2005 in
> Amsterdam, preferably on
>
>   [+1]  3/4/5 October (Mon->Wed)
>   [ ]  5/6/7 October (Wed->Fri)

It would help in deciding if we had an indication of start / end times
and social events, etc.

In previous years, there's been a great chance to grab beers with
people the night before, which effectively means arriving on a Sunday
or a Tuesday. If that's the case this year too, then I'm in favour of
3/4/5 ...

Presumably you're aiming for hackathon on days 1&2, with day 3 for the
main presentations?

Also, is it worth trying to do a deal with one of the larger hotels in
Amsterdam, so as many of us as possible are all in one place, possibly
securing a reduction in price?

Hurry up October, I can't wait!

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/