cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <misste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HELP!! integrating cocoon and tomcat. NEWBIE!!!
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2005 12:05:09 GMT
I am using Tomcat's MySQL JDBC connection to connect to my database ,
and then displaying the pages using JSTL tags. So I already have my
data going to a webpage already..

And now I would like to make it possible for users to export to pdf &
excel.  I already wrote an xsl-fo file that converts my .jsp pages and
it works. How do I embed it into my web application using cocoon?

thanks