cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject RE: Upload Problem with upload form: Invalid Continuation
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:00:03 GMT
Hi,

In web.xml, verify the following init-param's for the Cocoon servlet:

<init-param>
  <param-name>enable-uploads</param-name>
  <param-value>true</param-value>
</init-param>

<init-param>
  <param-name>upload-max-size</param-name>
  <param-value>10000000</param-value>
</init-param>

(Above, max is 10MB. Make it larger, or comment it out (this is what we
do; I think there won't be a maximum then).

Bart.