cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <>
Subject Re: cforms tag limitation
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2005 00:34:00 GMT
On Sab, 11 de Junio de 2005, 11:15, Carlos M. S. Bento Nogueira dijo:
> You mean i must use JXTemplateGenerator to achieve this??Sorry i'm newbie
> cocoon.What steps do you suggest i take?

Lets go back first to your first post, where you stated what you are
trying to archieve: "Insert a line or column break between items."

I need first to be clar of what are you trying to archieve. A
<fd:selection-list> is used mainly to create what in GUIs we call a
combobox or a listbox. Do you want to put inside the combobox or listbox a
line between items?

But is you are looking to display data from more than one table in any but
a one-to-one relationship, you need to use a subform. If this is the case,
we need a <fd:repeater>. A fd:repeater can be used to create tables or
repeater subforms.

What you need to build: a combobox, a listbox or a subform?

Please answer this questions. And we can continue trying to find you answer.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: