cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File generator resolves to root context with empty src attribute
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:12:39 GMT
I guess my contention was that the empty string shouldn't have
resolved to the sitemap directory in the first place, thus there would
not be a valid file object.   I would suggest that it's not very
intuitive as it's currently implemented as it assumes some detailed
cocoon knowledge.   Is this behavior (""==sitemapdir)
expected/depended upon in cocoon?  In other words, is it a bug or
behavior that should be worked around?
--tim

On 6/28/05, Geert Josten <Geert.Josten@daidalos.nl> wrote:
> The problem is that the source does exist (the sitemap directory is a valid File object).
But I