cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "J.D. Williams" <jdwilli...@austin.rr.com>
Subject Re: Modular Database Actions: SQL syntax error with MySQL
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:31:41 GMT
Let me put it another way.

I changed this...

create table user (
	uid integer identity primary key,
	name varchar(50),
	firstname varchar(50),
	uname varchar(20),
	unique (uname)
);
create table groups (
	gid integer identity primary key,
	gname varchar(20),
	unique (gname)
);

create table user_groups (
	uid integer,
	gid integer,
	primary key (uid,gid),
	foreign key (uid) references user(uid),
	foreign key (gid) references groups(gid)
);

create table media (
	id integer identity primary key,
	image varbinary,
	mimetype varchar(50),
	primary key (id)
);

...to this...

CREATE TABLE users (
   uid int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
   name varchar(32) NOT NULL,
   firstname varchar(32) NOT NULL,
   uname varchar(32) NOT NULL,
   PRIMARY KEY  (uid),
   KEY uid (uid),
   INDEX (uid),
) TYPE=InnoDB;

CREATE TABLE groups (
	gid int(11) NOT NULL,
	gname varchar(32),
);

CREATE TABLE user_groups (
	uid int(11) NOT NULL,
	gid int(11),
	PRIMARY KEY (uid,gid),
CONSTRAINT uid_fk FOREIGN KEY(uid) REFERENCES users(uid),
CONSTRAINT gid_fk FOREIGN KEY(gid) REFERENCES groups(gid),
);

create table media (
	id int(11) auto_increment,
	image longblob,
	mimetype varchar(32),
	KEY (id)
);

...and I get this...

org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.output.OutputModule:

="Syntax error or access violation, message from server: "You have an
error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your
MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'CALL IDENTITY()'
at line 1""

Now, given that I have changed all the db connections over to my MySQL
in the web.xml and cocoon.xconf, as well as in all the files in the
mod-db directory, where is 'CALL IDENTITY()' coming from? What needs to
be changed to complete the conversion from HSQLDB to My SQL?

Joe