cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gerald Aichholzer <g...@sbox.tugraz.at>
Subject Re: Cocoon and CSS
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:19:20 GMT
Hi,

Mike Holt wrote:

> I'm having difficulty getting Cocoon 2.1 running on Tomcat 5 to
> recognize and process a path in my CSS file:
>
> list-style-image: url(images/bullet.gif);

AFAIU the CCS specification says thath the above path is
relative to the stylesheet location (not the location of
the resulting HTML file).

If your (X)HTML contains e.g. the following:

   <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="css/default.css"/>

then your sitemap will need a matcher for

   - the (X)HTML file
   - the CSS (which path is relative to the (X)HTML file)
   - the image used in url (which path is relative to the CSS path)

The following wiki entry might be useful, too:

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/ServingStaticFiles

HTH,
Gerald