cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon portal
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:24:41 GMT
This wouldn't be happening in the LinkService, at least directly.  The
pipeline that is creating the page with the bad link in it most likely
has one or more transformers.

What bothers me is that the link you are seeing

<A href="http://localhost:8080/pmm/portal/portal?cocoon-portal-event=15&amp;pageLabel=mare"

xmlns:coplet="http=://apache.org/cocoon/portal/coplet/1.0">Utilizza il servizio</A>

looks very little like the link in your template

The only think they have in common is the text for the link.  My guess is that somehow there
is something in your pipeline doing this. For example, I believe the LinkTransformer could
be doing this.  It would call the LinkService, which would always add the pageLabel for the
current page, not the page you specified.

Ralph